In fact, Jake did the cutest thing the other night in the bath. I brought Drew in there and he said, “HI! Hi, Drew! I Jake! Mama! (pointing to me). Hi baby!”
I finally have some hope that they WILL like each other!
But I digress.
Drew, at 3 months you are:
- approx 11 lbs and growing by the minute
- very active! (well, as active as a 3 month old can be). When you’re awake, you’re constantly babbling, smiling, kicking, punching, etc.
- a drooler. Jake didn’t drool so this has taken me by surprise. You certainly know how to soak a onesie.
– my Mr. Smiley! You just crack me up. You wake up with a smile on your face, stop crying to flash a quick smile, go to sleep with a smile. You can’t even hold your paci in sometimes because your smile is so big. Everyone comments on this – it is hilarious!
-eating every 3 or 3.5 hours.
- taking 4ish naps a day in the swing. My goal is to have you napping in your crib by 4 months.
- still swaddled for sleep but I also want you out of the swaddle by 4 months. I have some challenges ahead
-You have been sleeping through the night for about a month (roughly 10 hours). I have started putting you to bed a little earlier (9 versus 10 or 10:30) and you’re doing great!
-Still sleeping in our room (your poor brother only lasted 2 weeks) but I have decided to move you to your own room this weekend. We tried a couple weeks ago and it was a disaster so since we’re older and more mature now, let’s try again shall we?
Drew, we just love you so much and you were the perfect addition to our family! I love how you light up when you see us and the little giggles you make are to die for. I sincerely hope you and Jake will be the best of friends. I don’t think there’s a luckier mama out there!