6 Things We’ve Learned in 6 years of Marriage (according to Mary)
1. It’s just better to buy two separate toothpaste tubes than argue about how to properly squeeze it out.
2. We can drive each other crazy and love each other like crazy at the same time.
3. Don’t cook a meal that doesn’t include meat. And don’t buy light sour cream.
4. Don’t ever run out of sharp cheddar cheese.
5. Just when you think your heart is full, it always makes room for more love.
6. If we both think we’re right, we must both be right. Because neither of us are ever wrong.
6 Things We’ve Learned in 6 years of Marriage (according to Seth)
1. We will always be late to church.
2. Make sure the toilet paper is over not under.
3. No matter how late I go to bed, Mary goes to bed later. I don’t understand why.
4. A hug is sometimes better than a gift (“Says who?” – Mary)
5. Mary does not like surprises. (AMEN)
6. I love my wife more every year.
6 years down…60+ to go!