1) Just watched The Bachelorette…was skeptical as always…and will definitely watch this season. (Helps that May sweeps are upon us and nothing much will be on the tube anyway) This is the reason I will watch:
2) Why is it only Tuesday? This week has seemed so long already.
3) I just slipped on the kitchen floor. Wanna know why? Oh yeah, because my dog peed TWICE (hm…at least on the tile) and I stepped in it…with both feet.
4) So grateful that Maggie is potty trained…and hasn’t reverted to peeing 18,000 times a day like her younger brother
5) Still in confusion and shock from Desperate Housewives finale. I have so many questions! Cannot WAIT for the fall.
6) Also cannot wait to try strawberry cheesecake I made for bible study tomorrow night! Don’t worry girls, I won’t touch it…for now.
7) I highly recommend reading this book:
It’s great! There’s also a “Bad Girls” and “Really Bad Girls” version out there. It’s a fun read and educational at the same time. You get to see the ‘famous’ women of the Bible in a totally new light.
8) Wait, why did I come back from Hawaii?
9) Time is running out to find dream job. I missed SYTYCD try-outs this year. Gonna prepare and be ready for next time…
10) GO SPURS GO!